Thursday, August 25, 2011

End of Day one

Wow 3 posts in 2 days! 
Today well hard to deal with the taste of this juice, I was very encouraged too!!

My friend Minca wants to embark on a C25K workout plan, the more we went back and forth today the more encouraged I was about adding this to my workout!  We were able to decide on our start day, which will be next Monday August 29th, 2011.  I am already walking so this should make the transition to the run walk thing next week a little easier (I hope). 

I also heard from a Congo sister that she is also doing the Reboot diet, and that there is hope that I can adjust to it and will start to feel better too.  Praise the Lord, I was very discouraged after drinking the first  batch.  I will have to try out a different combination tomorrow to see if I can find one I will like better. 

I pray that tomorrow I will have the will power and dead taste buds (no really I'm not joking) to get through day number two.  I also pray that my momentum will not change over the next month, let me keep organized as a wife, mom and employee. Let me keep the Lord in front of my eyes, and heart and let me loose lots of weight!!!



No comments: