Sunday, September 12, 2010

And now back to your regular scheduled program....

I know it has been a few days.  After our day in Niagara Falls, I got hit with the flu.  My little red heads that I baby sit had been sick the week before and I guess it was inevitable that I would get it too.  I am on the mend and only mildly achy today. 

So the ponderings for this day of rest:


Break Dividing Walls
By: David Ruis

There is a place of commanded blessing
Where brethren in unity dwell
A place where anointing oil is flowing
Where we live as one

You have called us to be a body
You have called us as friends
Joined together in the bond of the Spirit
Unto the end

Father we join with the prayer of Jesus
As You are so let us be one
Joined together in unity and purpose
All for the love of Your Son

We will break dividing walls
We will break dividing walls
We will break dividing walls in the name of Your Son
We will break dividing walls

We will break dividing walls
And we will be one!
Please continue to keep my little church in LaGrange in your prayers as it goes through some tough changes. 

Plans for today:

  • Church 
  • Then lunch and a continuation of our bible study with some dear friends in Christ.  I look forward to these times of fellowship and oneness in our beliefs and understanding of our Heavenly Father and what he plans for us. 
  • Pick up our pre-teen from his grandparents, they took him camping for the weekend. 
  • Back here to the house for an evening of more good food (either Chinese or pizza) and a movie with our room mate. 
Have a blessed day of rest in our Lord Jesus Christ and renewal in the Holy Spirit for the week to come. 


No comments: