Friday, October 8, 2010

Level 1 Reveal

I am so excited today!!!  Our room mate and I got all the painting of walls and furniture done yesterday.  Today soon to be teen comes back and gets to see stage one of all that has been going on.  I can't wait to see his face!  Needless to say I am a bit tired and a little sore this morning from all of that painting.

I will post some pictures of everything that I have been doing, as soon as the boy has seen it all and I can get his reaction!

Today's Doings:

Vacuum boyo's room, and get everything back in place and looking clean and organized (until he gets back home at least)
Catch up on dishes from yesterday and laundry
Make some bread and start on all the cupcakes needed for Sunday's bday party with part of the family [Not only is boyos bday next Friday my brothers is tomorrow and the same brothers wife shares a bday with my boy]  So lots of baking to do
Hopefully get in a hike it is going to be 70 today!


Ponderings:

Proverbs 31:11
The hear of her husband safely trust her; So he will have no lack of gain.

How much trust does your husband have in you, to do everything in your home with out asking?  I am not fond of dishes or folding laundry, there I said it, I am not a perfect housewife.  How much more smoothly would your life be if you just did everything that was expected of you as a wife before being asked.  How much faith in your would your husband have, how many less tense discussions would there be?  How many more moments of peace would your house hold have? 

We really need to work on being content and trustworthy wives.  Get the housework done, go that extra inch to make your home a haven.  Go on over to http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/
and check out some of her ideas in making your home a haven for your family.  

No comments: